Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Tunisian people Celebrating the labor day



The first of May 2012, was a special day here in Tunisia, a day where Tunisian people young and adults went to Habib Bourguiba's street to celebrate and express their joy, anger, demands, but also hope for a better future. 

I was there, but in my mind I had a different mission, just taking pictures and show them to the world. As I expected, soon I get there and even some meters before, you can see and feel chills in your body, hearing the cheers and songs, thousands of people came from different regions to share the joy of Tunisia even in those hard times that we are in.
Happy faces, man and women, young and adults all of them where there walking all along the street smiling, screaming, singing, Carrying different slogans, expressing themselves, what they want and what they feel about the government after a while from the first election. 

I will just stop here for a while and leave you with the pictures ... 















No comments:

Post a Comment